No sacrifices towards styling or performance, no frills.
This helmet was made for the owners of naked bikes, who sit in a more upright position and have hardly any wind protection.
The chin piece of the Rebel is designed to guide the wind around the neck and to improve the aerodynamic properties of the helmet. The integrated chin bar spoiler and the shape of the chin bar improve the wind cheating properties of this helmet. These have also been adapted to the different angle of the head and helmet in relation to the wind and the weight balance of the helmet.
The result is a chunky, yet functional styled chin piece in which form follows function.
Large ventilation vents underline the "rough and tough" lines of this remarkable helmet.
The chin piece does not only look terrific, but offers also added comfort because of the increase in chin space.
Another Arai breakthrough in advanced helmet technology is FCS, short for "Facial Contour System". The FCS cheek pads offer an integrated "spring" action. This makes putting the helmet on easier with less effort needed. With FCS the cheek pad wraps under the jawbone and on the cheekbones instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. Although the fit feels looser, FCS actually offers secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure.
The new "Peel Away" pads offer thin surface pads that can be removed from the headliner as well as the top surface of booth cheek pads to achieve the best possible, personal fit and minimize the need to purchase additional padding.
- SFL- Super Fibre Laminate Fiberglas outer shell
- 3 outer shell sizes
- Wide SAI vision visor, extended by 5 mm at both sides
- SuperAdSis LRS (Lever Release System): Makes visor changes possible in seconds, without tools or removal of the side pods. Cleaning or replacing the shield is easier than ever
- "Facial Contour System" padding with a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds
- Complete removable interiors, can be washed
- 5mm "Peel Away" cheek and head padding for your individual fit
- High class ventilation: One-piece rear exhaust extracts hot, damp air from the helmets interior and improves aerodynamics. Side exhausts create a low pressure behind the rear vent for better hot air extraction, reduced wind noise and prevent buffeting at speed. Brow vents that guide fresh air into the forehead area
- Breath deflector
- Chin bar spoiler, pull down function
- Double-D fastening system
- Weight: Approx. 1.600 g
- ECE R 22-05 approved
- Arai full comfort, full-face helmet styled towards owners of naked bikes
- High class ventilation
- Wide SAI vision visor, extended by 5 mm at both sides, Pinlock insert included
- Chin bar spoiler, pull down function, for optimised aerodynamics
- Double-D fastening system